St. Patrick’s Day is always a very festive day around Puget Sound. Everyone wants to get their green on with parades, bar crawls and of course, beer!
Looking for your best option for celebrating? We’ve got ya covered!
- Irish Festival and Parade: Don’t miss the best place to get your green on with non-stop
Irish music, dancing, workshops and cultural displays. For more info, click here.
- When: March 14 and 15; Saturday and Sunday
- Cost: FREE, all ages.
- Time: Noon to 6 p.m. Saturday; 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Sunday.
- Location: Starting on 4th Ave and Jefferson.
- St. Patrick’s Day Bar Crawl: No actual crawling is required. Take a tour to the town’s best bars where you can enjoy drink specials and no cover at any of the participating bars.
- When: March 14 and 17; Saturday and Tuesday.
- $15 – two day pass
- $10 – individual pass
- To purchase tickets click here.
- Leprechaun Pub Crawl: With a ‘Going Green’ theme, and over ten local bars to crawl to, it is sure to be a Saturday night to remember. For full details click here.
- When: Saturday March 14 at 3 p.m.
- Cost: $10 per person.
- Location: Pub crawl begins at Kells Irish Pub.
- St. Patrick’s Day Dash: Get ready for the 31st annual St. Patrick’s Day Dash filled with a wide variety of activities for both kids and adults! Forfull details, click here.
- When: Sunday March 15.
- Time: 8 a.m. Start times vary depending on the activity you chose.
- Location: Seattle Center
- Price: $35 individual registration. And $12 for ages 10 and under.
- To register, click here.
Know of any other fun St. Patrick’s Day activities in town? Share them with us on the comments below!